[OpenSIPS-Users] Query on external source ( execel or DB )

spady spady77 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:28:12 CET 2012

Hi folk,
I need to know if with OpenSIPS i am able to have the following scenario:

INITIAL SCENARIO:

Incoming external call goes into "SIP PBX" , this one routes call toward
another "SIP PBX".

WANTED SCENARIO:

Incoming external call goes into "SIP PBX,this one routes call toward
OpeSIPS ( OpenSIPS have to check into outside source, for example a "execl"
file or access file if calling number is present. If true It has to modify
TO: header in a certain manner; if false, it has to modify TO Header with
another way ). After modification, OpenSIPS routes call into final "SIP
PBX".

Is that passible? I know OpenSIPS can easly modify Sip headers but what I
don't know is if OpenSIPS can use a execl or acces external file as source
to get the condition ( true or false ).

Thanks