[OpenSIPS-Users] Query on external source ( execel or DB )

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Feb 3 14:20:53 CET 2012

Hello,

Can't you use a regular database, instead of an excel or acces file ?
If not, you can use the exec [1]  module to execute an external script
that processes info from your files, or even write a perl app that you
can call via the perl [2] module.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/exec.html
[2] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/perl.html

Vlad Paiu