[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting - dr_reload (performance)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 24 16:40:02 CEST 2011

Hi Max,

the reload is done in a separate process and only when done, the routing
data (in mem) is swapped, so while loading new data, opensips will still
use the old one - it should not block and wait for reload.

Are you sure is there any blocking  ? What version are you using ?

On 06/16/2011 03:48 PM, Max Mühlbronner wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Opensips seems to not route my requests while reloading the drouting
> rules from Database. Probably the DB operations are blocking the
> remaining operations?
>
> Any idea if this is normal behavior, or misconfiguration on my side?
> Does anyone know a solution for reloading while still receiving
> traffic, so if the rules become quite big it will not take the service
> down while reloading via mi (fifo dr_reload / webinterface..)?
>

> Best Regards
>
> Max M.

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"