[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting - dr_reload (performance)

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Fri Jun 24 17:13:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

yes, i tried several times. I should have mentioned the dr_rules has
quite a few (about 100k entries). I did notice it on a production server
running 1.6.2 but also was able to replicate the same behavior when
testing with the same Database/dr_rules on 1.6.4-tls.

I will try to take a deeper look into the issue, will try to send some
traces / logs if there is something which looks like it could be related.

BR

Max M.