[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] New OpenXCAP release 1.2.1

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Jul 5 10:16:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 03/07/10 04:29, CheeWii wrote:
> Hello,Adrian:
> I have install sipsimpleclient following
> http://sipsimpleclient.com/wiki/SipInstallation  in my UBUNTU 9.10, and
> Debian 5. But when I input xcap-icon command,it all shows the same errors:
> [hidden email]
> <http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5243783&i=0>:~#
> xcap-icon
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "/usr/bin/xcap-icon", line 25, in <module>
>      from sipsimple.payloads.icon import Icon, Data
>    File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/sipsimple/payloads/icon.py", line
> 41, in <module>
>      class Icon(XMLRootElement):
>    File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/sipsimple/payloads/__init__.py",
> line 418, in __init__
>      cls._xml_schema =
> etree.XMLSchema(etree.parse(open(os.path.join(cls._xml_schema_dir,
> cls._xml_schema_file), 'r')))
>    File "xmlschema.pxi", line 85, in lxml.etree.XMLSchema.__init__
> (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:101873)
> lxml.etree.XMLSchemaParseError: Operation in progress

I just tried myself in a fresh Ubuntu 9.10 with sipsimple installed from
our debian repositories and got no trouble:

saghul at ubuntu:~$ xcap-icon
You need to specify the opperation: GET, PUT or DELETE
saghul at ubuntu:~$ xcap-icon GET
Icons:

https://xcap.sipthor.net/xcap-root/oma_status-icon/users/sip:saghul@sip2sip.info/g7kDwG61IC3J9sp2ndeL.png
saghul at ubuntu:~$ xcap-icon GET -f g7kDwG61IC3J9sp2ndeL.png
Icons:

https://xcap.sipthor.net/xcap-root/oma_status-icon/users/sip:saghul@sip2sip.info/g7kDwG61IC3J9sp2ndeL.png
         File saved to: icon_g7kDwG61IC3J9sp2ndeL.png
saghul at ubuntu:~$ ls *.png
icon_g7kDwG61IC3J9sp2ndeL.png
saghul at ubuntu:~$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        9.10
Codename:       karmic
saghul at ubuntu:~$

Which versions of lxml and python-sipsimple are you running? This are mine:

saghul at ubuntu:~$ dpkg -l | grep lxml
ii  python-lxml                          2.1.5-1ubuntu2
             pythonic binding for the libxml2 and libxslt
saghul at ubuntu:~$ dpkg -l | grep sipsimple
ii  python-sipsimple                     0.15.0karmic
             Python SIP SIMPLE client SDK
saghul at ubuntu:~$

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects