[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] New OpenXCAP release 1.2.1

CheeWii quanwei87 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 04:29:27 CEST 2010

Hello,Adrian:

I have install sipsimpleclient following
http://sipsimpleclient.com/wiki/SipInstallation  in my UBUNTU 9.10, and
Debian 5. But when I input xcap-icon command,it all shows the same errors:

[hidden email]<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5243783&i=0>:~#
xcap-icon
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/xcap-icon", line 25, in <module>
    from sipsimple.payloads.icon import Icon, Data
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/sipsimple/payloads/icon.py", line 41,
in <module>
    class Icon(XMLRootElement):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/sipsimple/payloads/__init__.py", line
418, in __init__
    cls._xml_schema =
etree.XMLSchema(etree.parse(open(os.path.join(cls._xml_schema_dir,
cls._xml_schema_file), 'r')))
  File "xmlschema.pxi", line 85, in lxml.etree.XMLSchema.__init__
(src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:101873)
lxml.etree.XMLSchemaParseError: Operation in progress

How can I do to reslove the problem? Thanks a lot~~

CheeWii