[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancer ORed resource types

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Nov 15 21:12:11 CET 2009

Hi Taner,

I would suggest a different approach - as from LB point of view you do
not care too much if it VM or CONF - what is important is that each of
your box has only on channel, so I would define a resource the number of
channels each box can handle .

| id | group_id | dst_uri                | resources                       |

|  1 |      555 |  sip:service at host1.net <mailto:sip%3Aservice at host1.net> | channel=1                       |
|  2 |      555 |  sip:service at host2.net <mailto:sip%3Aservice at host2.net> | channel=1                       |

and do (when routing a VM or conference call) :
    'load_balance(.., "channel");'