[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancer ORed resource types

Taner Sener tanersener at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:54:11 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using load balancer module on 1.6.0-notls (i386/linux) to balance
incoming sip calls to sip clients. The case is; my sip clients are capable
of serving multiple types of calls. But not in the same time like in the
definition "vm=1;conf=1". Only one of them is available at that moment. They
can process either a vm call, either a conf call; not one vm call and one
conf call. Is there a way to define it?

+----+----------+------------------------+---------------------------------+
| id | group_id | dst_uri                | resources                       |
+----+----------+------------------------+---------------------------------+
|  1 |      555 |  sip:service at host1.net <sip%3Aservice at host1.net> |
vm=1; conf=1                    |
|  2 |      555 |  sip:service at host2.net <sip%3Aservice at host2.net> |
vm=1; conf=1                    |
+----+----------+------------------------+---------------------------------+

Current 'resources' field of load_balancer table ANDs resource types given
with semi-colon and I when I invoke

'load_balance(.., "vm")'

and

'load_balance(.., "conf")'

second load balanced call receives busy and balancing fails there because
that client is serving to vm call. How can I configure load_balanced module
to select it right?

Thanks,
Taner