[OpenSIPS-Users] General purpose radius-request authentication function

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Feb 10 12:30:15 CET 2009

Hi Alex,

you have a point here - opposite to DB, the RADIUS support is quite
inflexible - available queries are specificly designed for particular cases.

Maybe for the future we can enhance one of the existing functions (maybe
avp_load_radius()) to be able to get optional parameters and to return
a set of values (not only one)....