[OpenSIPS-Users] General purpose radius-request authentication function

Dan-Cristian Bogos danb at sms4sip.com
Sun Feb 1 10:59:10 CET 2009

Hi Alex,

not sure whether it will completely cover your scenario, but I have
already submitted a feature-request on the tracker for avp_load_radius()
to be able to support other options than callee and called ones.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2171028&group_id=232389&atid=1086413

Cheers,
DanB