[OpenSIPS-Users] 1.5.2 OpenSIPS and postgresql

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Aug 26 20:58:43 CEST 2009

Hi Adolphus,

Note that the modules using DB do have a default DB URL pointing to
mysql. My guess is you are using such a module and if you did not
explicitly set a db_url from script, the module will try to use the
mysql backend.

To see what module is about, see in the logs, in the error messages,
after the message you just posted (it must be a raw of 2-3 error messages).