[OpenSIPS-Users] 1.5.2 OpenSIPS and postgresql

adolphus jacque5115 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 05:04:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've been wrestling with postgres and OpenSIPs and have been getting the
below error when I launch the binary that i build.  I sense that many of you
folks have figured this out, but replys to querys seem a little scant to me
on how the workaround is actually done.

I have db_mysql.so comment out (not used) in my opensips.cfg file and I have
db_postgres.so commented in (so it is used) but I still get the below error
when I supply:

Does anyone have (or can recall) the series of steps the performed to get
their systems working with postgresql?  (Any critical steps you used to get
around the error might be helpful.)  I'm using Fedora 6 by the way.

My command line:
opensips -f ./etc/opensips.cfg          (where my changes are in this file
cfg file)

my error:
ERROR:core:db_check_api: module db_mysql does not export db_use_table

One standalone question is is db_mysql.so required whether you use
db_postgres.so or not?

Many thanks in advance

-Adolphus