[Users] mysql "dual master" problem

Mike Williams mike at mikebwilliams.com
Tue Apr 24 19:27:51 CEST 2007

John Kim,

I would check that each server is configured to be a slave to another. It
sounds like one server is replicating, and the other isn't. Also, if your one
server already has records, those should be replicated to the second server
when it comes online.

To me, it sounds like master 1 is not a slave to master 2.

Mie