[Users] mysql "dual master" problem

Chahn Kim johnk at koreanet.us
Tue Apr 24 17:13:28 CEST 2007

Hi, all.

I am trying to setup two openser servers each running its own Mysql with
dual master configuration.  Master 1 has initially all locations info in
its table.

Once master 2 comes on as mysql dual master, It seems functioning
initially however, as time goes by, I noticed that location table changes
in a way that master 1 loses all location entries when those devices
register to master 2.  Eventually only locations where master 2 responded
to "REGISTER" are being in the database.

Can anyone tell me what may be going wrong?

John Kim