[Users] lcr for failover broken after upgrade to 1.2

Brandon Price brandon at dacrib.net
Mon Apr 16 21:48:42 CEST 2007

I was using lcr for failover with a route that looks like....
------------
{
         if(!t_check_status("200")){
                 xlog("got to failure route 2 lcr");
                         if (!next_gw()) {
                                 xlog ("503, service not available -
no more gateways");
                                 t_reply("503", "Service not
available - no more gateways");
                                 exit;
                                 } else {
                                         t_on_failure("2");
                                         xlog("lcr forwarding invite
from $fu to -> $ru");
                                         t_relay();
                                         return;
                         };
         };

}
------------

The t_relay after the line that says xlog("lcr forwarding invite from
$fu to -> $ru"); no longer works. I can see the correct $fu and $ru
values in the xlog output but the t_relay is never done. For example..

my.sip.proxy.ip -> my.pstn.gw.ip SIP/SDP Request: INVITE sip:
+13143212222 at my.pstn.gw.ip:5060;transport=udp, with session description
my.pstn.gw.ip -> my.sip.proxy.ip SIP Status: 100 Trying
my.pstn.gw.ip -> my.sip.proxy.ip SIP Status: 604 Invalid Number Format
my.sip.proxy.ip -> my.pstn.gw.ip SIP Request: ACK sip:
+13143212222 at my.pstn.gw.ip:5060;transport=udp

just ends there where as witn 1.1 it would then forward the invite to
the next gw in the lcr table. Any help would be greatly appreciated.