[Users] Re: [Business] Re: [Devel] OpenSER v1.2.0 released

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Apr 2 09:50:14 CEST 2007

On Sunday 01 April 2007 03:25, wanding wang wrote:
> [windows or not windows..]
> In order to fully understand the whole picture of Openser, I try to find
> some architecture documents, but I failed, who can do me a favor?

Hi Wanding,

i read the "SIP Express Router v0.8.8 - Developer’s
Guide" from iptel.org as introduction into the code/ design. But this is
outdated in many areas, like the fifo mechanism. So just read the code. ;-)

If there are any newer documents about the design/ internal workings of
openser, i would appreciate a pointer to it too.

Cheers,

Henning