[Users] Re: [Business] Re: [Devel] OpenSER v1.2.0 released

wanding wang wang.wanding at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 03:25:23 CEST 2007

So why not try to see the beautiful scene if Openser can run on every kind
of server platform?

Anyway, Windows Server system will not disappear in the seen future, and
what's more, some organizations and companies still seriously rely on
Windows, I mean if they found Openser can be integrated into their
Enterprise application systems on hand, they will probably be very excited.
Even as the common user, I believe our planet is looking forward to a power
,stable and free SIP server, just like Apache HTTP server!

In order to fully understand the whole picture of Openser, I try to find
some architecture documents, but I failed, who can do me a favor?

So I try to figure out the relationship of some key modules as the
attachment, any comments will be appreciated.

Wanding.
Everythig is possible.
Everytime I am thinking.