[OpenSIPS-Users] Can opensips 1.11 be integrated with Homer 7 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon May 29 05:57:10 UTC 2023

I have integrated opensips 3.2 with homer 7 and it is working perfectly
fine .

Earlier some of my servers are in opensips 1.11 which we have not upgraded
yet .  Can opensips 1.11 also be integrated with Homer 7 ?

Opensips 1.11 supports HEP2 version and in homer 7 it says it supports HEP3
.

That's the error I am getting as of now . Can anyone clear my doubts here
please ?

If opensips 1.11 wont work with Homer 7 then will I need to install Homer5
for this ?

Please suggest

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*