[OpenSIPS-Users] Professional help for Opensips

L S efes99999 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 20:06:24 UTC 2023

We are testing Opensips 3.2.12 after migrating from a much older version of
Opensips (1.11.5 -tls). We are running into utimer and shmem issues which
are taking opensips down every couple of weeks. So far we couldnt make any
progress resolving them.

We understand Opensips is open source and support is mostly limited to
community lists, but are there any companies with opensips expertise that
we can get professional (paid) help from on a case by case basis? Any
recommendations?

Thanks,
Matt