[OpenSIPS-Users] The contact value related issue

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue May 2 07:03:04 UTC 2023

Hi, Anton!

Calling fix_nated_contact() in the on_reply route is the way to do it,
no other work around. Try to make sure the function is actually called
for your reply, perhaps the route is not actual executed for that reply.
You can double check by printing some xlogs "guarding" the
fix_nated_contact() and check if they appear in your logs.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com