[OpenSIPS-Users] TLS and WSS Opensips Listen

Pratik Patel pratik.patel19970128 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 14:13:49 UTC 2023

Hi Rizwan,

I am really sorry for that I am posting first time my question about
opensips and I have not clear idea which channel I will get responses.

I will take care of that now .

I have done this wss with TLS on freeswitch there working fine with same
certificate but when on opensips when try to configure wss with TLS facing
issue .

I have done pastbin url that I have configured .

In freeswitch I have added some pem files in /etc/freeswitch/TLS/

chain.pem
cafile.pem
fullchain.pem
privkey.pem
wss.pem

Then restart freeswitch service and it's start working.

So I have pointed same domain to my opensips and copy all certificate to
/etc/opensips/tls/

And check some documents as per that I have configured on opensips.cfg but
not able to connect that was url from my web client .

Can you please share steps and documents something that I will prefer or
generate let's encrypted certificate that use to do enable TLS with wss in
opensips.