[OpenSIPS-Users] looking for PCAP to CDR utility

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 05:40:52 UTC 2023

Is there any command line tool for Linux (ubuntu 20.04 or better) that can
generate opensips SIP CDR from a group of large *.pcap files that only
contain SIP information?
I have not found it. I tried with tshark and it would take a lot of coding
to get this done. I am looking for these fields

 fields="method,from_tag,to_tag,callid,sip_code,sip_reason,time,orig_fu,orig_ru,out_fu,out_ru,source_ip,dst_ip,lrn,rate,provrate,jurisd,rounding,minsec,singlecharge,setuptime,closetime,duration,ms_duration"
 one record per call of course