[OpenSIPS-Users] 183 to 180 manipulation without external application

Antonis Psaras apsaras at microbase.gr
Fri Mar 3 13:19:27 UTC 2023

Dear Team

I am trying to figure a way to translate 183 message to 180 or send a new
"fake" 180 following 183. I want to do that within opensips script to
minimize overhead in comparison with an external application. I saw the perl
example but the traffic is very high on that system and executing an
external script for each call will be very heavy.

Is there any thoughts/suggestion?

Best regards

Antonis Psaras

14 Iteas Str., Argyroupoli, 16452, Athens, Greece
Tel: +30.21200.05300 | Fax: +30.21200.05800
 <http://www.microbase.gr/> www.microbase.gr

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/microbase-greece>
<https://twitter.com/MicrobaseGr>
<https://www.facebook.com/microbasegreece/>
<http://www.businessclub.gr/business/microbase>

Disclaimer. Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this
message and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this email by
anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you are not the
intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message
(or any part of its contents) or take any action in reliance on it. In such
case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. All
reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in
this email. As we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the use of this email or attachments we recommend that you
subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use. The views,
opinions, conclusions and other information such us personal data (EE
2016/679- GDPR) expressed in this electronic mail are not given or endorsed
by Microbase unless otherwise indicated by an authorized company
representative independent of this message. Microbase.