[OpenSIPS-Users] problem with Qrouting

Антон Ершов suharik71 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:17:56 UTC 2023

Hi guys,

I'm experimenting with the Qrouting module and got a strange result. it
blocks the use_next_gw function and returns $rc -1.

when calling the drouting() function in the debug log, I see:

DBG:qrouting:qr_sort_dynamic_weights: score for dst type 1, i: 0 is 1.000000
DBG:qrouting:qr_sort_dynamic_weights: score for dst type 1, i: 1 is 1.000000

order 1 works at this moment

when calling use_next_gw and must work order 0 i see

DBG:qrouting:qr_acc: engaging accounting for rule 0x7fb9a0061da0, cr: -1,
gw: 0
DBG:drouting:use_next_gw: new RURI set to <sip:123 at voip.local:5060> via
socket <10.153.5.38>

and get $rc -1

if in opensips-cli call qr_enable_dst or qr_disable_dst gw gets status -1

DBG:qrouting:qr_sort_dynamic_weights: score for dst type 1, i: 0 is
-1.000000
DBG:qrouting:qr_sort_dynamic_weights: score for dst type 1, i: 1 is
-1.000000

and drouting() can't get available gw

in q_profile all threshold have value -1 which indicates that the metric
should not be taken into account. but gw becomes unavailable

what am I doing wrong?