[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips is starting so many process un-necessarily .

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 28 10:12:22 UTC 2023

In your configuration I see nothing that may degenerate into creating
additional procs (like exec module, auto_scaling, etc). And I assume you
have no traffic (SIP or MI) while you get this increasing number of
procs (basically opensips should be ideal), right ?

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com