[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips is starting so many process un-necessarily .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Jun 27 08:00:23 UTC 2023

Hi ,

Initially when I am running the process I'm getting the *opensips_fifo *file
inside /*tmp *directory .

But after some time that file is getting deleted automatically and hence I
am not able to run opensips-cli command as well .

What can be the reason ? Where do I start debugging ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*