[OpenSIPS-Users] Remove a field from the header PAI Diversion and History info - Opensips2.4 and 3.3

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 21:26:03 UTC 2023

I have not tested it but I think you could use
{re.subst,expression}
<https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.2.x/transformations#resubst_expression>
to create a variable with the value of the header with the desired field
removed and then use append_hf to insert the variable as the modified
header.