[OpenSIPS-Users] WSS not sending bye

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 23:35:36 UTC 2023

Have you confirmed a Record-Route header was added to the SIP messages
exchanged?

Anyway, I would try to enable debug log in the SIP client to see what it is
deciding to do when you press the hangup button (ideally we should see the
BYE and the address to where the request is being sent to, if it is failing
to open a WSS connection with opensips etc).