[OpenSIPS-Users] Pool Request - Stir and shaken for French providers

Mickael Hubert mickael at winlux.fr
Thu Jun 15 08:28:56 UTC 2023

Hi all,
I submited my first PR in the beautiful SIPssert tests project !
I pushed my work about authentication only for now (verification in the
future).

- Cert self generated (
https://blog.opensips.org/2022/10/31/how-to-generate-self-signed-stir-shaken-certificates/
)
- Private key stored in specific file, deployed by ansible, and crypted by
ansible-vault
- Public key cached in mysql DB (sql_cacher)
- Process Diversion Header

It's for French recommendations (MAN: Mécanisme d'authentification des
numéros)

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/sipssert-opensips-tests/pull/2

Feel free to share with us your remarks about this work to help the
community !

Have a good day