[OpenSIPS-Users] Parallel branches and failure route

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 13 07:31:49 UTC 2023

Hi Yury,

Yes, the failure route is per-transaction - it is triggered when the
whole transaction fails, meaning it got negative replies on all its
branches. In failure route you see only the "wining" branch (from all
existing branches), meaning the branch with the lowest reply code.

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com