[OpenSIPS-Users] Path support workaround

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 13 06:02:50 UTC 2023

Hi,

The error you get from OpenSIPS is about its inability to send a message
to a certain WSS destination. This may be because:
1) the actual destination is wrong - you know the IP, check if it make
sense, maybe there are some end-user nat issues
2) as WSS is TCP based, the original connection is down and opensips is
not able to create a new one from server side.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com