[OpenSIPS-Users] Registration passthrough

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 12:59:14 UTC 2023

Hi

By standard, opensips does not change the Contact and your asterisk box
should receive the original Contact, sent by UAC. Are you sure the contact
is being changed by Opensips? I saw asterisk ignoring the contact and
putting source IP and origin some times. Long time I don't work with
asterisk...

Also, you can check the stateless forward, it may be enough for you (not
sure):
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-3-1#toc17

Suggestion:

Monitore SIP trace and confirm if Opensips is changing the contact
(probably not)