[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips presence_callinfo (SCA/SLA )issue

Ankit vasava adityavasava20 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 06:38:42 UTC 2023

Hello All,

I am doing users registration inside opensips(3.2.5). and using  a Yealink
SIP-T46U ip phone.
I have registered 101 users in both the devices and enabled  *"call
shared appearance"* inside IP-PHONE devices.

Case:1
When an incoming call is received inside openips from carrier ip we relay it to
end users which is registered inside opensips. when a call answered by one
of the subscribers-> after that call is put on hold initiated by the
subscriber.

while putting call hold, other subscribers IP-phones (lights red) not
blinking. For that I have used the *"**presence_callinfo"* module , and
executed *sca_set_called _line();* function. and received an error message
like *opensips[441950]: ERROR:presence_callinfo:sca_set_line: missing
or bogus Call-Info header in INVITE*
Can anyone suggest to me why phone devices are not blinking and Here is the
my configuration

When we received the first invite from the carrier provider we don;t
have call-info headers and that function seemed to be looking for a
call-info header.

after that contact carrier provider and ask the please add it
call-info headers , then after adding that headers we will receive
error message like

like *"**used line <sip:105 at wse.we.domain.com
<sip:105 at wse.we.domain.com:5660> not found in hash. Using without
seizing?"*

loadmodule "presence.so" loadmodule "presence_xml.so" loadmodule
"presence_mwi.so" loadmodule "presence_dialoginfo.so" loadmodule
"presence_callinfo.so" loadmodule "presence_xcapdiff.so" loadmodule
"presence_dfks.so" loadmodule "xcap.so" loadmodule "pua.so" loadmodule
"pua_dialoginfo.so" loadmodule "pua_mi.so" if (is_method("INVITE") and
!has_totag()) { sca_set_called_line(); } I have written above code inside
initial request route.

--

*Regards,Ankit vasava*
Sr. VoIP Developer