[OpenSIPS-Users] openips SCA/SLA issue

Ankit vasava adityavasava20 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 07:01:53 UTC 2023

Hello All,

I am doing call registration inside opensips(3.2.5). and using  a Yealink
SIP-T46U ip phone.
I have registered 101 users in both the devices and enabled  *"call
shared appearance"* inside IP-PHONE devices.

*Case:1*
when incoming call received inside openips from *carrier ip* we relay it to
end users which is registered inside opensips. when a call answered by one
of the subscribers-> after that call is put on hold initiated by the
subscriber.

while putting call hold, other subscribers IP-phones (lights red) not
blinking. For that I have used the *"**presence_callinfo"* module , and
executed *sca_set_called _line();* function. and received error message
like *"**used line <sip:105 at wse.we.domain.com:5660
<http://sip:105@wse.we.domain.com:5660>> not found in hash. Using without
seizing?"*
Can anyone suggest to me why phone devices are not blinking and Here is the
my configuration

loadmodule "presence.so"
loadmodule "presence_xml.so"
loadmodule "presence_mwi.so"
loadmodule "presence_dialoginfo.so"
loadmodule "presence_callinfo.so"
loadmodule "presence_xcapdiff.so"
loadmodule "presence_dfks.so"
loadmodule "xcap.so"
loadmodule "pua.so"
loadmodule "pua_dialoginfo.so"
loadmodule "pua_mi.so"

if (is_method("INVITE") and !has_totag()) {
		sca_set_calling_line();
	}

I have the above initial request route.

--