[OpenSIPS-Users] rabbitMq_publish (async ?)

Wadii ELMAJDI | Evenmedia wadii at evenmedia.fr
Tue Jan 17 21:30:20 UTC 2023

Hello,

I am using the new rabbitmq module to send some informations as AMQP messages to a rabbitmq server. Mostly fraud detection + CDR.

I wanted to know if rabbitmq_publish is considered a blocking function? for example in the case of fraud detection warning, my use case is to publish the message to rabbitmq server and continue the sip routing decision without hanging up the call.

Should i use the launch statement , or is rabbitmq_publish not a blocking function already ?

Ex : launch(rabbitmq_publish(...));

Thank you