[OpenSIPS-Users] Version 3.1 it stops writing cdrs

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Jan 16 17:06:17 UTC 2023

On 13.01.2023 06:29, Saint Michael wrote:
> This is the nth times that it happens. Opensips 3.1 It stops writing
> cdr to the hard drive. The calls keep flowing, and I keep losing
> records, money.

Make sure you are running at least version 3.1.13, so you benefit from a
couple
race condition fixes in db_flatstore.  For example, something like what you
are describing could happen due to a bug in 3.1.12 or older whenever you
called
"flat_rotate" 2+ times in the same second - this would internally bug
some writers,
which would continue writing to the old (rotated) file descriptor.

However, a new "flat_rotate" should fix the internal state, even when
the above bug
occurs.  If that doesn't it for you, then the issue is probably not
related to db_flatstore
at all and you should review your ".sh" script.

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com