[OpenSIPS-Users] SST module dialog lifetime update problem

Pyle, Jeff JPyle at fusionconnect.com
Fri Jan 13 15:56:47 UTC 2023

Hello,

This is on 3.2.10-1 installed via the Debian repo at apt.opensips.org.

I have a simple stateful proxy with dialog support routing a call from one side to the other. Both the UAC and UAS have full session timer support. The INVITE arrives at the proxy with Min-SE: 90 and Session-Expires: 1800. OpenSIPS' sst module has min_se=90. The dialog is created and the SST flag is set. The first problem is the dialog lifetime is always set to the sst module's configured min_se value regardless of the Session-Expires value in the message. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Just for testing I increased the sst module's min_se to 1801, greater than the Session-Expires from the message. Looking at sst_handlers.c around line 300, this should send be handled a few different ways depending on various factors, but instead the process segfaults.

Something seems unhappy here. Perhaps the two problems are related.

- Jeff

This message is subject to Fusion Connect, Inc.'s email communication policy: www.fusionconnect.com/email-policy