[OpenSIPS-Users] Push Notification - Location table has flag 0 v3.3

Sugar s.lancret at cpabound.net
Fri Feb 24 21:12:27 UTC 2023

If I am not mistaken I believe I used the rest app that comes with opensips to build the push request. I used the google api guide and flexisip as a guide as to the construction of the request. I will check in a few days to be sure but I believe opensips has a rest client module.
-------- Original message --------From: HS <bullehs at gmail.com> Date: 2/23/23  2:02 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org> Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Push Notification - Location table has flag 0	v3.3 Hi Sugar.Major bow of gratitude! Thanks a lot. That's really helpful. I managed to test with Mizudroid and I get flag 4. I will find and make the relevant changes with regards to +sip.pnsreg. Another quick one, would you recall what you had implemented for the exec/rest_client (to actually send out the push?) pls? I have been using sylk-pushserver for Opensips v3.0.Best wishes once again.