[OpenSIPS-Users] Push Notification - Location table has flag 0 v3.3

HS bullehs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 07:55:14 UTC 2023

Hi all.

I am starting to implement push notifications on Opensips v3.3, using an
old Linphone version that sends out parameters in the following format:

pn-type instead of pn-provider
firebase instead of fcm
app-id  instead of pn-param
pn-tok  instead of pn-prid

Location table has flag 0 (I think it should be 4). I tried adding pn-type,
app-id in pn_ct_match_params, but didn't seem to work (flag is still 0).

modparam("registrar", "pn_providers", "apns, fcm, firebase")
modparam("registrar", "pn_ct_match_params", "pn-provider, pn-prid,
pn-param, pn-type, pn-tok, app-id")

Is v3.3 incompatible with the old nomenclature or am I missing something?

Thanks.