[OpenSIPS-Users] Request-Disposition: no-fork

Bela H hobe69 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 04:10:42 UTC 2022

Hello,

I have call forwarding busy/no answer scenario: A number is from a gateway, B and C numbers are our own subs.
The gateway is sending us the INVITE message with “Request-Disposition: no-fork” header field.
That means we must use one dialog for the mentioned scenario.
Currently the To tag we are sending to the GW in the first 180 ringing/181 Call is being forwarded messages are different to the To tag in the second 180 ringing and 200 OK (SDP).

Gateway                  OpenSips
              INVITE
------------------------------------------>

100 GIVING IT A TRY
<-- -----------------------------------------

      180 RINGING

181 CALL IS BEING FORWARDED

      180 RINGING

      200 OK (SDP)

What would be the easiest way from OpenSIPS to send the same To tag (it should be the same from the first 180 ringing through to the 200 OK) and using one dialog for this scenario?

Cheers,
Bela