[OpenSIPS-Users] Connect to AWS RDS database with SSL enabled

Vlad Patrascu vladp at opensips.org
Wed Sep 14 13:13:24 UTC 2022

Hi Jacky,

OpenSIPS will always require you to configure a client certificate for
TLS client domains and will also present that certificate when
connecting. But normally, a TLS server can simply choose not to verify
the client certificate. I don't have any experience with AWS RDS though
but it seems odd to not accept a connection only because the client did
present a certificate.

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com