[OpenSIPS-Users] Load_Balancing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Sep 9 06:14:15 UTC 2022

Hi,

Considering the fact that Ast_2 cannot perform auth on a challenge done
by Ast_1, you should re-consider the routing logic in OpenSIPS, and not
to use LB, but rather dispatcher with hashing over call-id for example.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens
   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/