[OpenSIPS-Users] dynamic routing failover ONLY ONCE on the provider and continue

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Sep 7 06:34:23 UTC 2022

Hi Ben, David,

Yes, by default the module can use either the first-only GW, either all
the GWs from a carrier definition. But it cannot do the first 2. Still,
as Ben said, you can implement your logic at script level - loop on
"use_next_gw" until the carrier ID changes, so you can skip the GWs
after the first two.

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens