[OpenSIPS-Users] dynamic routing failover ONLY ONCE on the provider and continue

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Tue Sep 6 14:41:25 UTC 2022

If I’m not mistaken, the functionality David is describing is the default behavior of the module and the use_next_gw function. All carriers are loaded on the call to do_routing, and use_next_gw will go through each gateway of each carrier in order, unless the flag Bogdan referenced below is set.

Ben Newlin