[OpenSIPS-Users] Loadbalancer for Registrations and calls

Kevin Kennedy kennedy4260 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 05:16:50 UTC 2022

I have set the ds_select_dst used in the mid_registrar part of the script
to hash the To URI

$ru = (ds_select_dst(1, *2*, , "default", 1));

but I am not seeing exactly how to do this for the INVITE. If I use
ds_select_dst for the INVITE, it just chooses a random destination,
not performing a match on the Registration destination.

Am I missing something with this?

Is there a way to pull information out of the usrloc contact kv-store.  The
information that is needed is in the hop field of the json string.

Thank you.