[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with gflags

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Oct 27 14:48:15 UTC 2022

On 27.10.2022 17:20, Saint Michael wrote:
> I only get the second xlog()
>
> The documentation may be wrong, it asks us to use
> if (is_gflag("1")) {..}
> But opensips fails to start.
>
> How do I test for gflag=1 inside my
> route

Hi SM,

The set of functions in "gflags" module is a bit strange, however they
are correct.  The script functions work with *bits* (e.g. bit 0, 1, 2,
...), while the MI functions work with *bitmasks* (e.g. 1, 2, 4, ...).
Be careful not to mix the two, and you should get the correct results.

I believe the docs are somewhat accurate about the above - if not, let
me know and we can make improvements together.

Best regards,

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com