[OpenSIPS-Users] - topology_hiding and no ACK

Nitesh Divecha aviator.nitesh.d at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:51:39 UTC 2022

Hey Bogdan-Andrei,

Thanks for your feedback.

To be honest - I don't know!

I followed some online tutorials and tried to implement "topology_hiding()"
after is_method("INVITE") since the first message sent to Outbound Provider
is INVITE.

I never tried topology_hiding_match().

What is the right way to implement topology_hiding module? My scenario is
simple, I'm using the default cfg and making ATA register to OpenSIPS to
make Outbound PSTN calls.

I guess Bootcamp is the answer :-)

Cheers,
Nitesh