[OpenSIPS-Users] Orderly shutdown

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 04:15:38 UTC 2022

Dear Friends
I successfully wrote a script that terminates all open calls in an
orderly fashion.
The question is, before I execute my script, is there any similar
command (like opensips-cli -x mi dlg_end_dlg "${callid}") that would
stop taking new calls?  Like "reject any call attempts with 503 or
404", because, in a high-pressure environment, 2000 new calls may
arrive before I close all calls and shut down Opensips.
I use version:
opensips -V
version: opensips 3.1.12 (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: On, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC,
Q_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, HP_MALLOC, DBG_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll, sigio_rt, select.
git revision: 15ef14a89
main.c compiled on 03:16:12 Oct 25 2022 with gcc 9