[OpenSIPS-Users] 603 not treated as a failure

Joseph Jackson jjackson at aninetworks.net
Tue Oct 25 21:44:22 UTC 2022

Its listed here - https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.1.x/tm.html#param_disable_6xx_block

So yes it should work.

________________________________
From: Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> on behalf of Saint Michael <venefax at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 9:52 AM
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] 603 not treated as a failure

Will that work on version 3.1X

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022, 10:36 AM Social Boh <social at bohboh.info<mailto:social at bohboh.info>> wrote:

maybe:

  *   modparam("tm", "disable_6xx_block", 1)

to TM module

---
I'm SoCIaL, MayBe

El 25/10/2022 a las 9:22 a. m., Richard Robson escribió:
I am currently testing version 3.3 and I have a scenario where we will receive a 603 to an invite. this needs to be failed over to the next destination. we are using dispatcher for this.

While testing I am finding that opensips is treating the 603 a a relpy and not as a failure and its being handled by the reply route and not by the failure route. passing the message back to the UAC..

Is this by design or is there some setting where the 603 can be treated as a failure and be handled by the specified failure route and failed over to the next destination.?

Regards,

Richard