[OpenSIPS-Users] 603 not treated as a failure

Richard Robson richard at rikrobson.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 14:22:41 UTC 2022

I am currently testing version 3.3 and I have a scenario where we will
receive a 603 to an invite. this needs to be failed over to the next
destination. we are using dispatcher for this.

While testing I am finding that opensips is treating the 603 a a relpy
and not as a failure and its being handled by the reply route and not by
the failure route. passing the message back to the UAC..

Is this by design or is there some setting where the 603 can be treated
as a failure and be handled by the specified failure route and failed
over to the next destination.?

Regards,

Richard